The American Center Business Amenities
The American Center business park's infrastructure supplies redundant electrical service, municipal water, sewer, and natural gas. Municipal services include police and fire protection, plus snow removal on all public streets.
Residents of our office space and owners of commercial real estate properties have access to a wide variety of technologies that support your business operations including copper and fiber optics for voice, data, and video communications, as well as cable TV.
When your company selects The American Center as your new home, you will share the park with a diverse group of businesses offering a wide variety of services:
- Accounting, finance and real estate offices
- Nationally recognized child care
- Design and construction firms
- Nationally accredited, post-secondary educational facilities
- Food and beverage establishments
- High-quality, upscale hotels
- Insurance businesses
- General and specialty health care facilities
- Car rental and automobile service outlets
- Personal and professional service offices
- Convenience mart
The University of Wisconsin Hospital has recently opened a unique new health and wellness facility, and offers superb inpatient and outpatient care. This new facility brings a unique and dynamic element to the business park. UW Hospital ranks among the finest academic medical centers in the United States.